Morning television suck! 🙂 Plain yogurt and chicken, marinated together equals yummy chicken. Lastly Dr Oz’s tips on jump starting your favorite organs.
How good you feel is a result of how your body is functioning. Here are the four organs to restart for a happier healthier you.
- Boost your thyroid – the number-one organ that could be making you feel exhausted, over-the-hill and overweight.
- Detox your liver and overcome past damage.
- Keep your heart strong and pumping longer.
- Clean out your intestines and stop pain in your gut.
Eat selenium rich foods such as:
- Brazil nuts
- Mushrooms (button, crimini, shiitake)
Liver Restart: Drink Dr. Oz’s Morning Liver Elixir Daily
- ¼ cup warm water
- Juice of lemon wedge
- 2 dashes of hot pepper sauce
Also eat plenty of broccoli and raw spinach.
* Take omega-3 600mg minimum
* eat soluble fiber rich foods such as oatmeal, apples, pears, citrus, beans, peas, carrots, quinoa and barley wicks bad cholesterol away from your arteries. Aim for two servings per day
* eat prebiotics daily. Foods with prebiotics are bananas, cooked whole grains, honey, raw garlic and raw onion.
(Side thought, “How would all of this put together put in a blender taste?” I’m going to try it as a new morning drink : ) and I will let you know.)
Good luck, WWEWDM. As always workout, drink be merry