“DRINK WATER NOW!”, was a constantly being yelled at us by our drill sergeants, after doing back-breaking, sweat pouring drills we did early in the morning back when I was in basic training. There was always that threat of heat exhaustion and dehydration. Unfortunately, you could always count on at least one person “falling out”, fainting as it were, because of not properly hydrating. So today, I share 10 top reasons to drink water in order to live an active and healthy lifestyle.
10 ways water can help you!
- Weight loss
- Kidney health
- Younger and healthier looking skin
- Relieves fatigue, recover faster
- Exercise productivity, lower body temperature
- Reduces risk of cancer
- Rehydrate after drinking (very important)
- Preventing cramps and sprains
Now go drink water and live healthier. As always workout, drink be merry.